New marketing automation rankings . . . “For mid-sized companies, TrustRadius’ data says that Marketo and Pardot were the best products, with customer satisfaction ratings of 4.2 and 4.0 out of 5, respectively. And for smaller companies, Hubspot, Act-On, and Infusionsoft topped the list, with Hubspot getting top honors for an almost-perfect 4.8 customer satisfaction score.”
“. . . customers, qualify leads and ultimately generate measurable revenue.”
Dan Strickland recently downloaded Marketo’s comprehensive, 160 page guide to lead generation, covering topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content syndication.
Marketo’s Guide provides a “How To” for:
- Defining a lead and understand his or her buying journey
- Building a robust lead generation strategy through marketing automation
- Using content marketing, social media, your website, SEO, and paid programs for lead generation
- Building an enduring customer relationships with Middle-of-Funnel (MOFU) techniques
- Testing, optimizing, and measuring your lead generation campaigns . . . see link below:
— Marketo (@marketo) January 15, 2014
Answers to Seven keys to successful SEO:
- Original, engaging stories always win.
- Keyword and audience research still matters.
- Great headlines are key.
- Better content > more content.
- Optimize on both the page and platform level.
- Get inbound links.
- Social matters to search, in more ways than one.